Over the past few years, interactive content networks in Canada have experienced a significant increase in both demand and implementation. In fact, there are numerous new installations that demonstrate the value of the technology. Here are just six of the most notable:
- TransitScreen – The Toronto subway system is one of the most forward-looking organizations in the world. Not only is their underground railway service one of the most advanced but so is the way in which they inform and serve their riders. The TransitScreen program provides autonomous kiosks that deliver schedules, updates and news. In addition, they can provide specific directions to internal platforms or to external taxi or bus stands.
- World Exchange Plaza – This two-building office and retail complex in downtown Ottawa has installed numerous digital signs to help visitors easily find their destination and then provides a wayfinding app to help get them there. Several other office towers in the area also utilize the technology.
- Le Grande Bibliotheque – Renowned as the most frequented public library in North America, Le grand Bibliotheque of Montreal receives almost 10,000 visitors per day. As you can imagine, this would place an impossible strain on the staff if it were not for the interactive content network that aids visitors in finding what they want in this vast cultural archive.
- Autoroute 15 in Montreal – The installation of a massive 14-feet-high-by-48-feet-wide large-format digital screens in the Montreal suburb of Mirabel delivers a constant stream of content to commuters in 10-second bursts. The media delivered ranges from real-time triggered events through live data-integration such as news and weather and photo uploads to social media integration.
- Molson Bell Centre – Home to the NHL’s Canadiens, this sports and entertainment complex uses several hundred integrated digital signs to inform and direct the over 20,000 visitors per night to their seats, any of six restaurants and to the many other entertainment options available on any given night.
For more information on the benefits of using these and other similarly placed interactive content networks for your business in Canada , please contact us at iGotcha Media. We can be found online at iGotcha Media.com or reached directly at 514.448.4016.