Responsibilities and Duties
As a Full Stack Web Developer, you will work closely with iGotcha’s CTO, Software Development Manager, VP Product and the rest of the development team to create a variety of products and experience – from new web application, native applications to interactive experiences that merge the online with the real world.
- You are a professional web developer with 3+ years’ hands-on experience
- You have a good understanding of RESTful API or GraphQL
- You are fluent with relational and non-relational databases
- You have experience developing applications with React JS (including React Native)
- You have extensive experience using HTML5/CSS3
- You are familiar with unit testing and want to apply it
- You have bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field of study or experience
- You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support, and other engineers is no problem for you
- You are an open-minded person who is ready to learn new technologies
- You enjoy working on multiple projects at the same time/in parallel
Good to have:
- Familiar with AWS or Google Cloud
- Familiar with C#
- Familiar with Jira
- Familiar with RabbitMQ
- YOU WILL LEARN A TON WITH US AND YOU’LL GET TO WORK ON AWESOME PROJECTS!
- Competitive salary and comprehensive group insurance package
- Casual dress code and flexible schedule
- We invest in our team, we like to learn, innovate and most importantly, have fun! Get ready for great team building activities and lots of happy hours
To apply, please send your cv to email@example.com and tell us why you think you’d be a great fit!